Angela A. Stout
Angela A. Stout was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2007. Ms. Stout has practiced law since 2007, with an emphasis in representing clients in family law matters including contested custody disputes and high-asset divorce suits with complex property issues.
She earned her Juris Doctorate degree from South Texas College of Law in May of 2007. Ms. Stout became Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in December of 2015.
Prior to her legal education, Ms. Stout attended Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
Ms. Stout graduated magnum cum laude from Vanderbilt where she double majored in Political Science and Human and Organizational Development, focusing primarily on Community Development and Social Policy.
A Texas native, Ms. Stout grew up in San Angelo, Texas and moved to the Houston area in 2004.
She is active in the legal community and the community at large and is a member of many organizations including the Family Law Section of the Houston Bar Association, Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court, Association of Women Attorneys, and the Junior League of Houston.
Additionally, she serves on the Advisory Committee for the American Bar Association Children’s Immigration Law Academy (CILA) and is a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation.
Ms. Stout has also written the following publications:
- Advanced Family Law for Immigration Practitioners, 2016 the American Bar Association Children’s Immigration Law Academy.
- Family Law Essentials – Giving Back to Your Community, 2014 San Angelo Bar Association.
- Characterization and Reimbursement: A Guide to the Basics Post-September 2,2009, 2010 Houston Bar Association.
- Child Support: A Methodical Approach, 2011 South Texas College of Law 25th Annual Family Law Conference.
- Yearning for Zion, 2009 Bill of Rights Convention.
Contact The Stout Law Firm today for help on your family case today. Give us a call at 713-980-4300.